stuff might go here

23.2.08

It's been a while... slackin and sleeping really.

Still working my way through my neopan 400 pushed to 800 courtesy of seth.

Ultimate lunch trip to cusick...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks jon for mashing to cusick that day, it was way fun even though it was snowing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Molly, the dog at my mom's house, looking fierce.
Photobucket

One more post after this one to finish this roll, then some neopan 1600 which will finally start my portland bloging adventures. hope everyone enjoyed their prints... (jon, your's will be in the mail once i find an envelope haha).

3 comments:

kohlton said...

first ans second remind me of great times. And the first is sooooooo good!I absolutely love how black the snow gets near the bottom of the photograph. The snowflakes are pretty epic to! Also props on not getting whatever the hell it is I got on my negative for a photo like number two. pshhh friggen michael kenna. I like how chaotic the powerline looks in the third too. I'm hyped on it!

Good Stuff Nitch

kohlton said...

Oh yeah, the alley/smoke stack one is pretty rad too. It reminds me of this photographer Joel Meyerowitz's Empire state building series. Look it up!

dr.brown said...

def. sick!!! yay!!!! i like the first two tooo!!!! and the one of jon standing! yay! good job dawgggg!