stuff might go here

11.3.08

Finally, my trip to Portland

So my roll of neopan 1600 came out under exposed for half the roll or so, don't know what's up with it but it was the last roll i developed with that batch of developer so maybe that had something to do with it. Here's a few photos from my trip from Spokane to Portland, I could just drive around the country and shoot pictures out of my car at 70mph forever, so fun!

Goodbye Spokane!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh Paper Trees...
Photobucket

Mi Casa Nueva.
Photobucket

As all of ya know I'll be back in Spokane for easter, there's actually a tiny chance that I won't be able to make it because I might be getting a job pouring coffee so I can work with coffee at least instead of fucking junk mail. We'll see, I'll let everyone know.

p.s. BONUS ROUND TOMORROW VIA A QUITE RANDOM PHOTO... STAY TUNED

4 comments:

kohlton said...

first and second are super super rad! Is the second that one little, nearly ghost town you were telling me about a while back? And the third kinda confuses me. Are those really trees hah?

Pumped on it nitch.

kohlton said...

oh yeah, bummed about your developing jazz. You've re-diluted your stuff since then right?? I had to drop off a roll of b/w the other day. It felt horrible. And I'm dropping some off tomorrow too. I feel like a failure...hah

nich said...

yea, well i haven't because i haven't developed anything. i'm just stockpiling, i got 3 rolls or so ready to be developed, once i get to like 5 i'll do em all in 1 night. and naw, that silo is just before tri-cities i think... or it could be in oregon somewhere. and yea, you never drove to portland? the paper trees all in a straight line. trees at 70 mph... maybe that's why they look wierd.

sethy said...

yeah first two are soo good!