stuff might go here

1.3.08

SPOKANE STILL???

I'm getting through it... slowly but surely. I miss the photo missions, I haven't been shooting hardly at all, some here and there but always just when i'm out and about, there's nobody to mash with here. Anyway here's a few from a fun and dirty day in the kan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. minor staff infection himself hahaha.
Photobucket

I'm not feeling too typity today... but i'm going to scan my neopan 1600 roll and develop a few more rolls soon. It sounds like everyone is as excited about spring as I am. I'll be back in spokane over easter weekend, saturday through tuesday, so i'll see everyone then!

2 comments:

kohlton said...

The exposure in that third one is seriously amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the last two are soooo sick! The tones are super nice also, and that stairwell looks amazing!!!!!!!! I'm starting to want to go back up there now, staff infection and all! Seriously, this update made me realize how rad all of our missions were. The kane needs you nitch. Either that or P Town needs me!!!!!!! About a month till I get my lisence!!

sethy said...

woah! i didnt even see the last 3 updates! keep it up yo!