stuff might go here

9.2.11

Off to try a new environment...

"They shouted 'Good-by!' and tumbled out of the house."
"Adam stared into his coffee cup and said in apology,"What little brutes! I guess that's your reward for over ten years of service."
"'I like it better that way,' Lee said. 'If they pretended sorrow they'd be liars. It doesn't mean anything to them. Maybe they'll think of me sometimes- privately. I don't want them to be sad. I hope I'm not so small-souled as to take satisfaction in being missed.'"

-John Steinbeck, East of Eden.

Portland's been fun, had a great weekend with Sam, Kimmie, and Charlie and Sam gifted Charlie and me with an awesome zine he made with photos from Japan, THANKS SAM! Been skating oodles. Time to go get a job and be a grown up I guess...

No comments: